We are 10 Years Old!
I’m Your Neighbor Books would like to invite you to an open house to celebrate 10 years of using children’s literature to build a stronger culture of welcoming and belonging for immigrants and their new generations.
Sunday, June 12, 2022
2:00 – 5:00 PM
Come celebrate our new space, new staff, and a new decade of community coming together to create cultural change!
The afternoon celebration will include:
- Welcoming Library tours
- Free ice cream from Dear Dairy
- Picture book giveaways for In Her Presence families and any curious child or educator
- New Arrival/New Generation book browsing
- Book project discovery stations
- Beautiful Blackbird Children’s Book Festival sneak peek
- Sweet treats from neighbor Dean’s Sweets
- Read alouds
Our neighbors at Belleflower Brewing Company will be donating $1 for each beer served that day! Stop in next door for a taste after you visit with us. The indoor and outdoor space is family friendly!
Our sincere thanks to our neighbors at Cove Street Arts for sharing their gallery space for a portion of the festivities.
I’m Your Neighbor Books clearly has the best neighbors: